Titanium action / Stainless steel barrel
This model is perfectly adapted for hunting which requires carrying your rifleover a long distance. Weight is an important factor to consider depending on your ability and the type of hunting you are doing. At the end of the day, a lighter rifle makes a big difference.
The titanium mechanism is the best on the market. This alloy is very strong, tough, light, resistant to corrosion and in addition it has a very interesting appearance.
Its weight is 50% lighter than stainless steel.
The titanium mechanism is available with the TI MOUNTAIN and ROCKY MOUNTAIN models.
Technique: For the internal cutting of the cylinder head, we use a “wire EDM” wire cutter. This machine performs the most precise cut on the market, its accuracy is 0004.
The receiver: The base 20 MOA and the recoil lug are integrated into the carcass. This greatly contributes to increasing the precision of the mechanism by reducing the vibration.
The bolt throw: Made of 416 stainless steel and has trial lugs. The main advantage is that to operate the rifle, we have to rotate the bolt 70 degrees instead of 90 degrees, which is an industry standard. Engaging the bolt at 70 degrees leaves more space between the optic and your movement to activate it.
Precision: Each ANTLER gun is CERTIFIED to group 3 bullets within ½ MOA over a distance of 100 yards with ballistics tested during quality control. Each rifle is delivered with the target which was used to test it. TRY IT IS TO ADOPT IT!
- 4 types of stocks are offered: Adjustable | left-handed adjustable| Mountain LR | Thumbhole
- Integrated Antler logo on the stock
- Limbsaver recoil pad
- Integrated bases and recoil lug with right-handed gun
- Stainless steel (416) spiral fluting barrel
- Titanium action
- 3 lug action, 70° rotation
- Three position safety lock
- Adjustable trigger, set at 2.75 pound
- Detachable magazine, capacity: 4 ammo
- Cerakote coating
- Muzzle brake MB42
- Precision 1/2 MOA (Exception .338 lapua and .375 H&H: precision 5/8 MOA)
- Weight : 6.7 pounds
PRICE: 3 695$ can